Inaugural Corporate Governance Conference 2018 “Building Trust in Transforming Economy"
Wednesday 19th September 2018, 8.30 – 5p.m.
At Grand Ballroom 2-3, Grand Hyatt Erawan, Bangkok, Thailand
- Agenda / Brochure
- Welcome Remarks Mr. Rapee Sucharitakul / Mr. David Gerald
- Speakers Profile
- Discussion Panel:
- Corporate Culture – a Board Priority
- Corporate Culture and Long-term Success
- Building Trust through addressing the needs of Investors by Mr. Loh Uantchern, CEO, Asia Pacific, Black Sun PLC
- The Importance of Board Diversity by Dato' Paul Supramaniam, Chairman of Law Asia International Lawyers
- Driving Strategy for Long-term Success while Facing Short-Term Needs by Dr. Christine Chow, Director, Hermes Equity Ownership Services Ltd
- Driving Business Value & Sustainability Through Active Investors by Ms. Pru Bennett, Managing Director, Head of Investment Stewardship APAC, Blackrock
Welcome Remarks by Mr. Rapee Sucharitakul, Secretary-General, SEC
Welcome Remarks by Mr. David Gerald, Founder, President & CEO, SIAS
Presentation: Building Trust through Addressing the needs of Investors
Presentation: Adding New Perspectives through Board Diversity
Panel Discussion: Corporate Culture –a Board Priority?
Presentation: Driving Strategy for Long-term Success while Facing Short-Term Needs
Presentation: Driving Business Value & Sustainability Through Active Investors
Panel Discussion: Corporate Culture and Long-term Success
Closing Address by Mr. Rapee Sucharitakul, Secretary-General, SEC